Thursday, April 23, 2009

Really upset


I was very busy and tired lately so I had no inspiration to post anything. The only thing that was cheering me up was a looking-for one interesting fashion event that had to take place this saturday. This event is called "Modny Desant"("Fashion landing") and it takes place twice a year. I think that it's one of the best events in my city because it's organizers always bring fresh designers and bold collections and you always can meet a lot of beautiful young people there and almost all my friends go there every time, so I can see others and show myself.And today I found out that it was canceled for this spring because of the financial crisis!!!I'm so upset now! I was preparing for it for a long time because I wanted to make a special outfit and now I know that all my efforts were for nothing. The only thing that makes me happy is that the organizer's are negotiating with Manish Arora about showing his collection on MD this autumn.If I'll be able to see his collection here in Saint-Petersburg I agree to wait for a long time.He is a person with outstanding imagination and he makes really magical collections,so I can call him one of my fave fashion designers.
P.S.This photo is from the last year's collection by Kosinus-Dj and fashion designer from Saint-Petesburg. In my opinion this character personifies global economic crisis- sharp-toothed, scary and all-absorbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment