Saturday, May 09, 2009

little garden on my legs

Today we were choosing a new girl for summer campaing for my mother's shop. The picked girl is very beautiful and lovely and for my opinion she looks like Gisele Bundchen. The shooting is appointed for the 15th of May and I promise you to show pictures later. Today I was wearing the tights that were given to me by my dear friend Julia.Thank you, darling! I love them because they look like a whole garden on my legs but people were looking at me today like at freak. Ok ,Ok!I know that it's a normal situation for my conservative city. Unfortunately I had to take pictures myself so they are not perfect.I have stolen this Bazar issue(september 2006) from my mothers shop because I was conquered by it's amazing cover!



Wearing:
Dress-ginatricot
Jacket-Zara
Headband-Etro
Tights-Topshop
Shoes-Bronx

2 comments:

  1. I love those tights. They are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are horrible ! but tights are fantastic, I am envying you them!

    generally you look nice :)

    ReplyDelete