Monday, June 01, 2009

playing on contrasts

Hello girls! I have a hard time now because I'm writing my degree work, but I hope that I'll be free from it quite soon and I'll be able to plunge into reading blogs, f magazines,preparing for my prom, shopping and nice idleness.Dreams,dreams! Today I decided to give you some eye candy. This photos are from Elle Russia April 2009. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that this photo shoot was made by russian people and not taken from Elle UK or somewhere else. I absolutely love this style and this photo shoot reminds me of burlesque girls like Ulrika. I like how rough tatoos and girly clothes and hairstyle look together. I also like the model a lot because she has a great mimicry and shows different emotions very well.
NB!I think I need your help this time. I need some super sweet and nice but not expensive tennis sneakers for summer(for example floral) that I can buy via internet or I'd like to know some web shop where I can buy turquoise Converse sneakers. It would be very nice if you give me some ideas where to buy them.
Have a nice day!




3 comments:

  1. Heya! That was a really nice photoshoot indeed!

    Hope you find your sneakers (I don't realy now much about sneakers but I know underground shoes has some sneakers similar to converse in different colours), and hope you degreework is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very inspirational photo shoot I especially liked the hair (:

    ReplyDelete