Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a little occasion



It's winter now,it's cold and it's hard to be a good blogger now with loads of outfit posts and I stay all day at home today because we have disturbances in the center of the city and I'm a bit scared. I don't have much to say to you now so just wanted to show some fun photos from the day I went to my hair dresser. I realised that it's always some kind of occasion for me. I asked him to show me some hair style that I can make myself-here is one of them(quite extreme though).
xoxo
Nataly
PS:photos are made with Iphone so the quality is not perfect,sorry. I don't wear any make up on these photos so I look like a child.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! How the H do you reproduce this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, it's quite easy by the way ) this hair-do consists of a pony tale divided to three braids pinned that way with invisible hairpins.

    ReplyDelete